CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome STALKERS!

Nov 23, 2010

UNDERage a.k.a budak AGAS part 2

To you my dearest bitch, I'm not disturb your life anymore. What else do you want huh ? You still not satisfied with me? Come on let's meet up and finish it. I'm getting tired with all this stupid things.I'm can't stand anymore. You are out of limit slut.  Am I bother you, no rite. So why  you still talked about us. About me and my boyfriends. HAHHAHAHAHAH :)  I know the answer, the truth is you are jealousy with us, with our relationship. You are not happy with your lover. Am I rite ? Oh yeah because your lover is not as good as my lover. He is not honest with you,he betray you on your behind,  he always make you hurt and the most annoying thing when he left you because of other woman. Pity you sucker ! Actually you deserve it lah. When your boyfriends having fun with their friend inside the club, drinking, dancing, hugging, flirting with other girls where are you at that time? At home such like a little kid. Please admit it you're such a jealous, jealousy person.  You're envious because we are such a happy couple.

You know what my boyfriends said about you when you start talked about us. You are such a sick women ! You're envy him because he chose me not YOU . When we see the video that you're create by your own, we're laughing like crazy. You're such a girl that simply trust stranger and easily besotted. Other than that, you said I'm support my boyfriends right ? For your information prostitute, I can do that because I have a lot of money. You can't do like me, you can't bear your boyfriends because you're nothing. You're not rich as me. You're only depend on your boyfriends and your family. You like a kid who act like an adult. Pleas mirror yourself first before judge other people. You're only able to use that brand like **** *** ( Adik aku yang umur 19 tahun pun dah lama guna brand tu. Diorang lagi up to date daripada kau ) OUTDATED person !


Why do you hide your blog. If you're such a brave person just show it to me. You're such a coward and loser. Boo you loser I'm not scared at you like seriously. You start burning the fire and you need to bear it. Even though you're hiding your blog, I still can stalk about you. You just play with the wrong girl. Mark every single words from me.




I dare you if you really a brave person just show it to people. FCUK YOU OFF BULLSHIT !

No comments: