CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome STALKERS!

Jul 1, 2010

=_='

It's already 3.07am . Actually I would have been sleeping earlier but suddenly woke up because of too much thinking about you.So, I have decided to write what my heart says. I got the answer! yes, I love you. But how can I tell u that I love you and I need you in my life? I can't lose you.I can't hate u.I don't want to deny u in my mind. I can't lies myself. I can't pretending myself from loving u.I want u hold my hand, hug me when I was in fear, protect me from every bad thing. The true is I want u always beside me :) Sayang, can u forgive me please ! I love u, I really love u and I love love love u so much.Is it too late for me to tell all this ?? am I do the right decision peeps ??




LOVE, LOVE, LOVE,love is wonderfull, love is a natural gift given by God to us. All people need love ! this is what we call the strength of love. For me, LOVE sometimes sucks! love hurt my heart, love makes my life miserable,love makes me crazy .urghhh :'(  I hate u love. Why u come to my life?? go away please, please, please. I' begging u.

No comments: