CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome STALKERS!

Jun 30, 2010

Yesterday was a NIGHTMARE !

I just wake up from sleep :( I dreamed about him last night. What the fuck of me?? Why I always remember him?? Why I can't forget, deny, delete him from my life ?? Nadhirah, your looser okay. I know I'm not stronger as u. I'm just a human that need love, care, happiness from u syg. I miss the way u hold my hand, the way u hug me, the way u kiss me and the way u touch me. Do u have the same feeling with me ? I'm totally dizzy with all this. I love u and yes I do really need u.

GOD, can I call him now and tell that I forgive him? and ask for an apologize for all the mistakes that I already do ?




CONFUSING =.='

2 comments:

halimlol said...

lol..nape mok??
mybe aku tak tau pape.
tp ape yg tjadi pun kau msti cool oke.

Nadhirah said...

As usual alim. gado gado gado and this time aku apis OVER !! dah seminggu kot tak jumpa n msg :( yeah! thanks a lot. agak cool jgk la kan