CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome STALKERS!

Nov 2, 2010

Today's routine

9.30        : Wake up from the bed
9.45        : Washing my pretty face and brushing my teeth
10.00      : Breakfast, " Nasi lemak ayam goreng + sambal sotong " nyum nyum !!
11.00      : Send my sister to school
11.15      : Cleaning up my house (sweeping, moping, washing dishes and bla bla bla)
12.50      : Get some rest * I'm fucking tired duh :(
14.00      : Lunch time eat eat and eat. "Sambal udang" Mom's hand made                                                                     *Nice one mommy
14.30      : Watching television
15.30      : Online, online and online
16.30      : Watch television again plus eat pisang goreng and ice cream malaysia
17.45      : Sleep
19.00      : Wake up and take a shower ( wangi already yaww +_+ )
20.00      : Send my sister to tuition
20.15      : Meet HIM but last minute canceled because of some misunderstanding                                                         * dengan pepatah bahasa melayu GADUH la weh !                                                                                 Haih, malas nak layan then straight balik rumah   



One day I will be such a good HOUSEWIFE ! Believe it or not, just wait and see yarh peeps :) 


To you my lovely hubby,
Yenadeee b, I was joking lol ! 
Why are you so touching like a child huh =_=
You are not childish anymore kan? Dah 21 years old
Can distinguish between joking or serious matter, am I rite duh
Pheiiww! Saje je kan nak suruh grl pujuk :)
Sayang, I love you so much, dah-dah la tu merajuk

No comments: