CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome STALKERS!

Nov 4, 2010

THURSDAY please be nice with me !

' Thursday, thursday , thursday !!! '




I wish I could say out loud that I hated you but hatred is never permanent  in my heart to you . But the sight of u irked me now. Please, let the days go faster before the mere mention of even your name makes me wants to puke


Yesterday we fight because of certain things :( Actually not a big thing it was just jokes but jokes that have made him ill and challenged as a man. I'm so sorry sayang for having made you angry because of my stupid jokes. I don't expect we will fight like this. I'm totally down baby.Thought our relationship was ended last night.

I think he does not love and need me in his life anymore. But my assumption is totally wrong.Beginning with a good day, this morning he has called me and ask for an apologize and tell me that he really loved me
so so much !

 I love you so darling, indeed !

No comments: