CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome STALKERS!

Nov 29, 2010

SINGAPORE



To all my aunties and uncles, I will come there and visit you.  Do miss me rite? The last time we met was in Eid Mubarak. Kinda busy now lol :) Maybe on this December, I'll be there since sales for Christmas are totally ready. Yeah ! Shopping time, this is the best time to spending money. All my favorite brand please wait for me, can't wait to see you, can't wait to touch you and the most important is can't wait to buy you. Oh you made me crazy. Please, please I'm  begging  you give me such a special price.

Crazy cousins, I heard that all of you will going to that event (ZOUKOUT). Fuck off ! I'm so jealous. Can't be there because I'm working on that day. Jyeahh keep on laughing at me like whatever, i don't mind. Better i spend this $75 for food instead of buying that ticket * actually nak sedap kan hati la kan :(  What ever it is i still love you cousins. Will meet you soon okay !


Seems like someone will read my blog and be jealous with me. Shes act like that because her could not feel like my life. That sick woman only able to used such a typical brand and non-original item. What a shame !








No comments: