CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome STALKERS!

Aug 5, 2010

LOVEisforwhat ?

DEAR,

I know u love me, I know u need me and I know u care about me. But u are too jealous baby. u always accused me do something that are fucking nonsense. Syg, can u please be professional ?? Each of us had growing up . U can think what is wrong and right isn't it ? U know what syg, u are so so ARROGANT.All the things u do are totally correct but what I was all wrong in your eyes. Is it fair ??

I need a time to think all this. U know that I was a player before but since I know u I do not have to search for others. Can u realize it? I admit it that I do really love and need u till now. But I can't stand anymore with ur bad attitude which is "HOT TEMPERED" I'm totally tired and give up with all this. So, I'm begging u please respect my decision.



Search the love from your pure heart, and u will see the right one without any doubt at a first sigh. I already found it and it was YOU !


No comments: