CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome STALKERS!

Jul 7, 2010

KAMPUNGRIAN girl read please :)

Poor you for lost you lovers. I do not mean to write it all but u're forced me to do this. disappointed, sad? u deserve it bitch. Don't u think u're being used? He is just using you while both of us are fighting. How STUPID  you are. I already told you don't mess with me. I can describe u as a desperate girl who are thirsty of love and have no dignity. Omg ! I don't think so u need LOVE but I think u need COCK . a big and a black COCK :) HAHAHA :You said I'm immature  ? *middle finger !! well hello looser that's yours not mine okay. Wanna show to the world that u have new lover? shame of u. It easier for u to accept him even though u not 100% know about his background. You are so cheaper sayang.

Btw, u only got that picca hoh ? Let me show u something baby. Have a look please please ! Hope u will happy after look all this. cheers!




Okay girl enuff, penat la nak upload all the pictures banyak sangat !enjoy to see this. Wanna play withe me? be pleasure :P we will meet each other darling. Can't wait to see you. I can image how pretty you are when u wearing " BUNGA-BUNGA CINTA" dress.


Kau hapuskan semua yang kita bina(bkn dye yg hapuskan,tp sorg insan yg xdkenali)


Am I ? execuse me kau sedar tak kau yang hapuskan hubungan orang. Bullshittt !





No comments: