CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome STALKERS!

Jul 4, 2010

Brightness :)

Yeah yeah finally everything was settle. Thanks God for helping me :) Dear, I know both of us have the same feeling. Maybe because of pride, stubbornness makes us always fighting, and not understanding But please believe me sayang, the more we fight or away, my feelings for you is more thickened. Hopefully after this we will be more understanding, less fighting and become more matured. I love u more more and more.







Peeps can u please pray for our relationship. Hope that this relationship will be last until the end of my life. Amin !

 Bie, I like the way u kiss me like this. wink wink ! * naughty face
+_+'








Secondly, to one of my bestie BABY ! I love and I need u too. U must know it !! I apologize for all my mistakes that may hurt u. Because of my bad attitude. I'm not deserve to be one of your best friends. Thanks coz being such a good friend of me. Thanks for be patient with me. Thanks coz being such a good listener. Thanks coz help me when I had a problem. Thanks a lot bie <3 I'll appreciate for all the things that u do for me.



Baby,I will pray for your happiness. 
Be patient for all this trials. Ignore what other people say bout u. 
They might be jealous with u. As long as u happy with your life. 
After this u will be in another world.
U already have an enormous responsibility.
Take a good care of ur child, husband and ur family. 


No comments: